Recycle all wastewater:
- Broaden customer base to turn more grease into biodiesel or burned
- Control more of the septic flow in our community to ensure of its proper disposal and recycling
- Ensure wastewater becomes organic fertilizer, greywater, and eventually potable water
- Increase greywater recycling systems for commercial/residential
- Increase technology to decrease waste to be recycled across commercial and residential sectors
Reduce carbon footprint by converting to entire CNG fleet by 2022:
- Single Axle Penske tractors with small trailers by 2016
- Tandem CNG tractors by 2020
- Service CNG vans by 2022
Expand our “green” offerings for to give customers access to additional environmental solutions:
- Low flow faucets, toilets, hardware
- Bio-technology to reduce waste
- Partner with solid waste companies to offer comprehensive recycling plans
Reduce office waste:
- Print on all recycled paper
- Convert to entirely e-based communications by 2017
- Enforce recycling plan in house
- Reduce energy consumption by allowing remote work spaces
- Reduce inefficiencies and redundancies in house
Participate in ensuring availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all:
- By 2030, achieve universal and equitable access to safe and affordable drinking water for all in the US and globally.
- By 2030, achieve access to adequate and equitable sanitation and hygiene for all, and end open defecation, paying special attention to the needs of women and girls and those in vulnerable situations in the US and globally.
- By 2030, improve water quality by reducing pollution, eliminating dumping and minimizing release of hazardous chemicals and materials, halving the proportion of untreated wastewater, and increasing recycling and safe reuse by x% globally in the US and globally.